Paul the MissionaryMonday night we had a FHE lesson on the life and missionary work of Paul the apostle. As part of the activity we drew pictures from the story we read about him. Here are the pictures:
Mom (Jennifer) drew the first picture. She says: Paul was a great missionary.
Jaclyn drew two pictures.
In her first one, Paul is teaching people in the temple, like in the story we read. She told me that in her pictures said he's teaching two girls in the temple the gospel.

Her second picture she says is a picture of her going for a walk and enjoying the sunshine, the blue sky, the green grass. She says on while on the walk she is thinking about the story of Paul.
Nicole drew a picture of Paul in prison. She said he prayed to Jesus, so she drew both Paul and Jesus and an orange cat. She said she knows there wasn't a cat there, but she just wanted to draw an orange cat.
Christian took the comic book/graphic novel panel approach. The green crayon didn't show up very well so I adjusted the toning of the imaging and I also labeled the panels with the corresponding numbers because the handwritten numbers didn't show very well.
Here's what he drew and what he told me.
1. Paul is praying while his is prison. 2. Jesus appears to Paul and tells him to stop persecuting the saints of the New Testament. 3. Paul heals the man who couldn't walk. 4. Paul teaches in the temple. 5. He teaches people who visit him in prison.
Finally, the I drew a couple of smiley face figures, yes, I was "all drawed out"-- I drew the picture of when some of the Christian believers helped Paul escape by lowering him over the wall in a very large basket. I told the kids how Paul was like 5 feet tall and so he was small enough to fit in the very large basket.





No comments:
Post a Comment